Monday, March 5, 2018

A New Correspondent

Hellos to Everyone in All Time Zones!

Good Evening!

Hope this entry finds you and your family in good health.

I’m Butterfly šŸ¦‹ and my brofur, Angel Smokey8, is too busy OTRB taking naps in his latest cloud and said I might as well make myself useful, so he’s handed most of da blogging duties to me. Thank you brofur Smokey; I’m pleased to be one of the correspondents.  Smokey8 and Mom may put down their musings and memories every once in a while, but I’ll be doing most of the mEows henceforth.

Here I’m dictating to Mom my very first Meows.

Have many thoughts in my head and will be putting paws to keyboard to share them with you.

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs n Purrs from your Correspondents:  Butterfly & AngelSmokey8

Featuring today ~BUTTERFLY šŸ¦‹ 
(Remember to be kind to all and share your treats šŸ˜½)

4 comments:

  1. Butterfly you are a beautiful girl with an equally beautiful name! Can't wait to read what you have to say! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bufferfly! Give my love to Angel Smokey8.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Butterfly, we are happy you are taking over the duty of posting. We can't wait to see what you come up with in your upcoming posts. Thanks for the share and we will be here when your paws go to the keyboard. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Butterfly, we're glad to meet you. We hope you will return to blog again.

    ReplyDelete