Friday, October 24, 2014

Thankful Thursday -

Hellos everyone! I'm glad to be able to say hi and see what my pals are grateful for this week.

Mom claims to have been very busy at work and couldn't find the time to type what I dictated.  I swear her nose got bigger when she said that.  What?!  Yes Mom.  The letters -chio don't fall too far from your last name. Pino........chio.  Just meow in' Mom.  

Anyway, this week I'm thankful for my sisfur Angie.  She's the sweetest little kitty ever.  I think she resembles our pal Mario somewhat.  Take a look and tell what you think (this is when she was about a year old).


Here's a close up and this is how she looks now (about 4 years old):



One of these days I'll write a little bit about her (and the rest of her family).  I'm just thankful that each kitty in our house makes Mom laugh and Angie is one of them.

I'd also like to thank all my pals who visited my blog recently and left heartfelt words for Mom remembering my first anniversary when I went to The Bridge.  THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

I wish you all a wunnerful week and always remember the small details.  It's all in the details.  The details make us very thankful for what we have!!

Thanks for stopping by.
 
Your Pal,

Angel Smokey

I always forget to thank my pal @Pepismartdog for hosting this blog.  Thanks Pepi!




1 comment:

  1. PepiSmartDog: Oh My Dog! Your sisfur DOES look like Mario!
    M always thought Mario was a lady cat (BOL!) and he even had a lady cat name at the beginning - think it's still on his email..
    His first twitter name was @LadyCat !
    Then they discovered he was a BOY.
    Angie is gorgeous!!
    We love your climbing tree too.
    Thank you for joining our Thankful Thursday Weekly Blog Hop!
    We love reading your posts and seeing what you got up to each week.
    Hope to see you next week too - it's our Halloween Special. *waves paw* :=o)


    ReplyDelete