Monday, December 28, 2020

Thank You Secret Santa Paws (Part 1)

 Hello Pals in All Different Time Zones!

Our Secret Santa Paws box arrived today!!

OMG! I’m so excited! I’m trying to open all the carefully wrapped gifts all at once! Mom let me open one today so that we can say THANK YOU!!

I knew there were some good smells from the box. The type that make me want to rip the box open!

Hey Mom! What does the card say (it’s so frustrating being able to type but not read)

Did you say my Secret Santa is from Spike William, Mom and Dad?  


The blog is Spike William’s Blog (featuring my new pal, Spike William).

We’re posting this to acknowledge we received the gifts and to say THANK YOU SPIKE WIILIAM !! I’ve never ever received so many gifts. 

I’ll be back with more pix and to show more of my gifts. 

xo, Peekaboo 

 (A copy was posted in Santa Paws)




2 comments: