Sunday, November 28, 2021

What’s Been Happening in 2021? ONYX! #Meows

                                           Correspondent:  Peek-a-BOO!


Hello Pals from All Time Zones!

Today I was going to #meows about everything that’s happened since our last post, but the Word Processor Assistant said to make it short (a bit of an attitude if you ask me) as everyone is tired from the long weekend.

So, I’m really egg-cited to present you our “newish” adoptee:  Onyx!  Let me see if I can find a pic that does him justice.




He showed up in our house one night, already neutered (Mom’s word, not mine) and she had been looking for a kitten to keep me company, and voila! there he was!  Mom thinks someone left him at our doorstep on purpose. The only problem is that things don’t go as planned in kitty land and I just don’t get along with him. He’s always running around, knocking things and I find that to be very rude.  Mom says to give him time …. Do you think he’ll settle down?  I sure hope so.

I’m also very busy with other sekret holiday business…I’d tell you in a second, but I’m not allowed to meow about this.

We spruced up our little blog area thanks to the help of June and Ms Ann over at Zoolatry who kindly helped with  our badges and decorations.  There are some beautiful reminder badges of upcoming special days.

That is all for now, until our next meow,

Blessings and Health

~xo Peekaboo!


8 comments:

  1. We sure hope Onyx will begin to settle down - you know - Kittens !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies if you’re receiving multiple replies. Our replies are not showing up.

      Xo Peekaboo

      Delete
  2. Nice to see a post from you. Welcome Onyx! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Peekaboo promised that she’d let me meow too!

      Xo. Onyx

      Delete
  3. I thought you forgot about us. MOL! Welcome Onyx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Mom has promised to be on more often (paws crossed)

      ~xo Onyx

      Delete
  4. Hi Onyx ~ June and I welcome you to the land of Musings, Meows & More ... and you're just in time for Santa's arrival ... no doubt in time Peek.A.Boo will get used to you (kittens are just a bit rambunctious). But we know you're going to have a fun time there, and you're definitely going to love your new Mom! She's something special! Bye now ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, let’s hope. We do get along when Mom goes to work in her other room. But the moment she walks in, he’s all over the place.

      ~xo. Peekaboo

      Delete