Tuesday, December 21, 2021

It's Here!!

 OMC! What is this?

MOM! HURRY! THERES A BOX ON MY SIDE OF THE BED.



What is it Peekaboo?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, MOM!  PLEASE, PRONTO! READ TO ME (because as you will recall, I can type but cannot read) WHAT IT SAYS.

Well, it’s addressed to Onyx and you.  REALLY?  OMC! WHERES ONYX WHEN YOU NEED HIM.  OONNYXX!!


OKAY, PRONTO, LETS OPEN IT UP.  

I’m sorry Peekaboo, but you can’t open until Dec 25.  This is your Secret Paws 🐾 gift and Onyx and you will have to wait until then.  House rules from the Universe.

WHAT THE MEOW DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?! *stunned silence*

 This is the Mom.  Meows have failed Peekaboo so on her behalf, we thank our Secret Paws.

Stay tuned…Peekaboo will be back once she recovers (drama being one of her feline gifts).


(originally published in Santa Paws blog for 2021)


3 comments:

  1. OMC! I know who it's from! Oooh! Oooh! Can I spill? I have to wait to open mine too, Peek-a-boo. I know 2 wrongs don't make a right but the humans don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you got. Have a wonderful Christmas! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you get, What you get? I can't wait to see what you got
    Crystal & Daisy Mae

    ReplyDelete