Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Sweet Collette #Zoolatrychallenge

 Hello Friends,

Today it’s the Mom who writes.

I have been so fortunate to have had so many fur loves during my life.  Unfortunately, most are angels now.

One of my special angels was Collette.  She bonded with me and stayed by my side all through her life. Fiercely loyal, protective, and woes to the dog that came near me.  She exasperated me but in the end, she had my heart — totally.  This is one of my favorite pictures and I know that though I cannot physically see her, she’s with me, in my heart until we meet again!



Thank you for stopping by and hope your week is a great one!

Onyx will stop by next week with his post.  

Hugs n Purrs 

Tessie, Peekaboo, Onyx, and Pumbita ๐Ÿˆ‍⬛

๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ปThank you Ann and June for letting us participate in your ZOOLATRY CHALLENGE ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

2 comments:

  1. She was a sweetheart, now a beautiful Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collette sure looks like she was a very special sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete