Monday, December 17, 2018

Christmas Cards

Hello Everyone from All Time Zones!

I’m Peekaboo! Here to tell you that I cannot believe my eyes!



As you may not know, this is my very first Christmas and ....

BUTTERFLY: For cat’s sake! Will you stop with saying everything is your first? You will annoy our guests...

Oh don’t pay any attention to Butterfly.  She’s old and quite grumpy.  As I was saying, I cannot believe all the nice pals that have sent us cards.  You can see our cards under Christmas 2018.  We are  also trying to learn how to navigate this bloggy thing.  So now I’m going to try and link to our 2018 Christmas cards.  Abra-cadabra.  Did it work? I guess we’ll have to see. Our Christmas cards 2018

Thank you to all our pals who have sent us Christmas wishes.  Makes this kitty and even the Grumpy One happy.

Until next time (where I’ll try to get us on DezizWorld’s train).

PEEKABOO!

4 comments:

  1. Peekaboo you aren't annoying! You are adorable!!!!! Thank you for your darling card!!!! We just got it today. We will be mailing yours out tomorrow or Thursday!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you. I got your beautiful card today in the mail. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. TW finally mailed our cards today and one has your names on it! If you ever need blogging help, send us a PM.

    ReplyDelete