Saturday, December 1, 2018

Oh My! Oh My! Look what I got!


Hullo's to all my pals in all time zones!
 
I'm Peek-A-Boo! and today I'm taking over and doing my first post ever to tell you all about
my first Sekret Santa!
 I am seven months old, so this has been a year of many firsts.  But that's a story for another day.
I was having a very nice day when I saw Butterfly (ol' grumpy girl) looking very
attentively at a box ... and so I asked Butterfly what she was reading.
 

 


You see, it's a very curious curiosity that I know how to type ... but don't know how to read!
So the silly old girl said, "Nothing.  This has nothing to do with you.  Someone has sent me a gift."
But I knows she was not telling the truth, so I asked Mom to read the label to me. 

"Well, Peek-A-Boo!, it actually says 'Butterfly and Peek-A-Boo!'.  Someone very kind has sent you
aand Butterfly a package!
"I knew it!  I knew it!  That ol' grumpy Butterfly ~ telling me a lie"

 

Mom let me sniff the package and just as I was getting another whiff, the box was gone! What? Where is it?  That grumpy Butterfly wanted to look at the box again.




Well Mom explained the name of the kind hearted pal who sent us the box has to remain a sekret for the time being.  So I’m a bit disappointed with that rule, but ol’ grumpy Butterfly and I would love to say a big thank you to our Sekret Santa.

I’ll post again when we are allowed to open the box.

Until then, I hope everyone has a wonderful box coming to their home soon!  I’ll put up more pictures the next time when Mom gets the hang of adding photos!

Meowy Hugs ~ Peek-A-Boo! 

6 comments:

  1. Peek-a-Boo you are so darling and sweet! Butterfly isn't used to sharing yet, she'll learn and you'll both be the best of friends. Happy Caturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Isn't Secret Paws fun! TW will never let me open the package until Christmas. Can you believe that? I'll bet there's some great stuff in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I can't wait to see what you got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Peek, you sure are a funny one. You can type but not read. MOL We got a big laff 'bout that one. That's so pawsum that you and butterfly got a pawsum box of gifts. We can't wait to see what ya'll got. We purray you have a pawsumly blest Christmas. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete