Friday, November 15, 2019

Changes A Coming!

Hello Everyone In All Time Zones¡



Peekaboo! here. I know the Holidays are approaching when Mom is in a flurry getting cards made and our blog updated (that’s in the works), and most importantly, I’m actually getting to put thoughts to paw to here and posting once again.

Where’s Butterfly you might very well be asking?  Don’t worry about Butterball, err, I meant Butterfly πŸ¦‹.  She’s well where you’d think she might be:


See? Never looks at the camera and never wants to do anything unless it has to do with cookies (that’s her word for treats).

I’ll be posting fairly soon again and I hope our pals are getting eggcited about the thoughts of treats and such from Santa Paws.

Until next time¡

Peekaboo! xx

3 comments:

  1. Butterball. HAH! I can't wait until Santa Paws comes and I get my Secret Paws package. Those are the bestest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both be lookin' gawjus. We luv this time of year. Peeps and anipals are all in a good mood. Well mostly. MOL See ya'll soon. We can't wait to see what's comin'. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete