Friday, December 13, 2019

Hustle and Bustle!

Hello pals from All Time Zones!

I’m Peekaboo and just wanted to do a “peek-in” and tell you everything that is going on (all the while  playing peekaboo with Mom).


Well it’s hustle and bustle here at our home. First of all, I finally managed to dictate our messages of love and peace to our pals to send by snail mail.  I have the magical power of typing but still cannot read or write. Do you have the same magical powers?

Then I was busy getting our sekret paws package ready for shipment.  Got so involved with da packages I almost sent myself inside da box! Butterfly did not move one paw 🐾 or two to help. Lazy diva.

Also have been busy getting our ecards ready for sending over the weekend.

Well, that’s it for now. Everyone is so busy but please take a page from Lazy Butterfly’s book and breathe, enjoy da festive season and try to relax. Get your hoomans to chill.

Be kind to everyone and thank you for stopping by!

xo
~Peekaboo!

3 comments:

  1. Lazy Butterfly! You have my permission to swat her. Got your snail mail card today. Thank you! Can you believe TW hasn't lifted one paw to help me send out the secret paws?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. It sounds like you have been a busy one with getting all your presents together for your pals. We hope you are having a wonderful day so far.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete